Repair SQL Server Database
MS SQL Repair is an eminent SQL database recovery software devised specifically to recover data from inaccessible, corrupt or damaged MS SQL Server database files (.MDF). MDF Repair tool efficiently repairs the corrupt, damaged database .MDF file created with SQL Server versions 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, and recovers data from it.
There are several reasons which lead to SQL server database file (.mdf) corruptions, some of them are:
- Abnormal termination of the server computer, especially an electrical power interruption.
- Defects and faults on the server computer, such as HDD (hard disk drive), disk controllers, the computer's main memory and the cache memory of Raid controllers.
- An incorrect connection string to a multi-client database with one or more users.
- File copy or other file access to the database when the server is running.
- Exceeding size restriction of a database file.
- Unavailability of free disk space when working with the database.
MS SQL Repair tool is able to recover tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, etc from the corrupt .MDF database files. MDF Repair software efficiently repairs damaged primary keys, unique key, indexes, candidate keys, foreign keys and every element of SQL server.
SQL Database Repair software creates the database rebuilding batch file which helps the user to recreate SQL database. Equipped with powerful QFSCI recovery engine, MS SQL repair software is fast and effective software which provides accurate recovery results. Moreover, it easily handles major corruptions occurring in .MDF files.
Tables, Views, triggers, stored procedures are easily recovered and the damaged unique keys, primary keys and foreign keys are also repaired by MS SQL Repair - MDF Repair software.
Supported SQL server version - MS SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 , 2008 R2, 2012 and 2014
Free trial version of MS SQL Recovery Software enables the user to preview recovered content of the repaired SQL database. The free demo version lets the user have a fair idea of working and functionality of MDF repair software; however, it limits saving the recovered SQL data. Hence to save the recovered data, you need to purchase the full version of the software.